Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booted 2 players

4 posters

Go down

Booted 2 players Empty Booted 2 players

Post  Luke4202 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 am

Booted CordingCrowd312 since he wasn't able to complete a game after more than 30 attempts. If you get it figured out, please come back, you seem like a great player.

Booted some guy who took over the bucaneers but never made a forum account, LM account, or contacted me in any way. He also didn't show up for his game, which caused the boot.

SmackSawAce, I'm not sure if you were able to connect this week. Let me know what happened with your game.

Last edited by Luke4202 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Booted 2 players Empty :(

Post  CordingCrowd312 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 am

im so bummed and bitter .... woke up all early so i could see whats up and some other fool has my team after hrs of draft time .........

and me and smacksaw joined together so idk you might have to find a replacement for him to if im banned...

i tryed to get back in but it said i was banned ....

CordingCrowd312

Back to top Go down

Booted 2 players Empty Re: Booted 2 players

Post  Luke4202 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm so sorry man, but neither you nor Smacksaw has been able to complete a game yet. In your case, you're going to have to find what's wrong and try to fix it. Repeating the same thing every week isn't going to work and I can't let you sim every game for the entire season. I made a post on here saying I was willing to work with you and asking what solutions you were trying. I got no response, so I booted you. We just happened to get a new member last night, and he prefered your team over the Buccs. I'm sure I could get your team back for you if you can find a way to complete games, but that doesn't look very promising at this point. I'm sure you've already tried the solutions that were proposed, so I don't see much hope for this situation.

I've sent you an invite to the league so you can see if it will let you play games. The Buccs are open. The password is still tron81.

Please ask SmackSaw if he intends to play. According to my records, he hasn't even attempted to play a game yet.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 pm

P.S. you aren't banned, apparently it just does that to anyone you drop.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerin407 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm backing out of the franchise. My school Internet is terrible so I can't connect to a lot of people lately and with forza coming out it will take up alot of my gaming time. Sorry for the inconvenience

Gerin407

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Gerin407 wrote:I'm backing out of the franchise. My school Internet is terrible so I can't connect to a lot of people lately and with forza coming out it will take up alot of my gaming time. Sorry for the inconvenience

I would gladly try again..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerin407 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:26 pm

MCTK3 wrote:
Gerin407 wrote:I'm backing out of the franchise. My school Internet is terrible so I can't connect to a lot of people lately and with forza coming out it will take up alot of my gaming time. Sorry for the inconvenience

I would gladly try again..

It's fine. I haven't been connecting to anyone lately in madden

Gerin407

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down