Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booted Pandaspwn4life

2 posters

Go down

Booted Pandaspwn4life Empty Booted Pandaspwn4life

Post  Luke4202 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 am

I'm going to boot this guy. Every night this week he told me he'd be on . I waited each night and he was never on except that he would pop on around 11:00 and say that he couldn't play the game. I asked him to tell me specific hours he would be on and explained that he was wasting my time by not telling me when he would be on. He continued to post things like "I will be on tonight." Tonight I spent 5 hours at home with the TV turned on waiting for him to show up and he never did, except once again at 11:00 to say he wouldn't be playing but would be on tomorrow night (in spite of the fact I told him previously that we had to get the game in today). He hasn't visited this site since 9/29/11 and this is the second of his 4 games that he has missed, so I'm cutting him loose. He also doesn't seem to be able to get online any time after 5pm.

If you disagree with this decision, post below and I'll invite him back. I just can't stand the fact that he wasted my last 3 nights by telling me he would be there and then never showed. Have a little respect for your opponent for crying out loud.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Booted Pandaspwn4life Empty Re: Booted Pandaspwn4life

Post  LubricantShrimp Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 am

boot him. if he has done it before, he will do it again. No one wants their game simmed because of a guy like that. im sure we can find a replacement

LubricantShrimp

Back to top Go down