Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen

2 posters

Go down

The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen Empty The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen

Post  Luke4202 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:01 am

Not because of how my opponent played, it was a good classy game by him.

Something is wrong with Michael Vick. Throughout the game, he would throw the ball 15-30 yards away from the reciever I had targeted and directly into the hands of a defensive player. He also fumbled twice on 4 carries. The two carries he didn't fumble on were slides. The last fumble came as he was being sacked at his own 5 yard line in overtime, giving away the game. He completed 32% of what were mostly wide open passes. I'm telling you, after the first quarter I had written off the game as a loss and was just trying for a completion. I could not get him to throw the damn ball within 15 yards of any of my recievers, this was from a standing perfectly still planted in the pocket position. I'm so tempted to cut him.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen Empty Re: The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen

Post  MCTK3 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 am

I will trade for him if you want to talk deal..

A few things.. Great comeback, I thought for sure I had you, then 14 points in the final 2 minutes to tie it up..

You are actually giving Vick TOO much credit, my guys dropped SOO many wide open picks.. The funny thing was, I think 3 of my 4 picks were linebackers jumping routes and making great picks, while my CBs dropped easy pick over easy pick.. He did make some great throws down the stretch though..

Reggie Bush tore it up.. I had injuries to my top QB, HB, and WR at had to spend the entire 4th quarter with Terelle Pryor and Mikel Leshoure/Ryan Williams at those positions..

Even with Stafford and Jackson healthy, I really need to work on my passing game.. It was a very pass-awful game for us both.. The key was I managed to get my running game going..

Good game though, great sport, great effort.. I have had two extremely tight games to start the season..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen Empty Re: The biggest piece of trash game I have ever seen

Post  Luke4202 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 am

Any advice is appreciated, but I'm telling you I couldn't get him to throw the ball the the right quarter of the field. There were times when you picked it that I had thrown to a completely different reciever. I know they dropped a lot of picks, but I'm telling you it was like I was wearing drunk goggles or something. I could not get him to throw it anywhere near my recievers. When I press that button, I expect it to go to that reciever. I won't start him again anytime soon. The depth chart is already altered. It's that guy who's the Steelers 3rd stringer (can't remember his name) from here on out for me.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 am

And I'd sure as hell trade him for Matt Stafford.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down