Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for the franchise

Go down

Rules for the franchise Empty Rules for the franchise

Post  Luke4202 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:44 pm

This will eventually be a sticky, but I can't get it to let me do that.

1. You must create an account on this forum and in leaguemanager.

2. You must play simulation style football that mimics the real NFL. You may not go for it on 4th down unless is is 4th and 1, you are on your opponent's side of the 50, or it is the 4th quarter. You are not allowed to abuse the same play over and over again.

3. FINISH YOUR GAMES! If you quit or disconnect on purpose, you will be booted from the league. On the second accidental disconnect (assuming you are losing at the DC) you will be booted from the league.

4. You are allowed 3 excused abscences. You must request them before your game's deadline. As long as you do, the games will be simmed and you will not be dropped from the league

5. You are allowed 2 unexcused abscences. The second time you miss a game without letting us know about it on the forum, you are gone. If you still want to play, you can re-join the league and grab your same team, but your opponent will get to play the CPU for any time you miss and you're not gauranteed to get your team back.

6. If you can't reach your opponent, post it in the correct thread on the forum. This will not count against you and it will help us remove players who are no longer playing.

7. If you are playing a team who's owner has been left or booted, you may play the CPU or you can wait for me to try to find another team.

8. The league advances every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday at midnight ET.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum