Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Rogue Shock xX quit on me

5 posters

Go down

xX Rogue Shock xX quit on me Empty xX Rogue Shock xX quit on me

Post  x Jezus Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Sooo..I'm generally not one to complain but I was beating this hoe 21-0 in 1st quarter and then had ball on 1 yard line to score again and he quit...dissconnected. i take my ass whippins like a man...ask nacho...so he should too. he threw 3 ints in the 1st quarter so my offense was not running all over him..my defense was. U can simm this game cauze i'm not giving him the satisfaction of playing me again..I dont give a shit if i lose or win...or if somebody gets hurt. If I play him again he wins..either way.. I have made my decision...and I'm Jezus...soooo...my word pretty much gets highlighted in red and goes. J/k..seriously tho..this chump ass turkey is a hoe

x Jezus

Back to top Go down

xX Rogue Shock xX quit on me Empty Re: xX Rogue Shock xX quit on me

Post  IM THE NACHO Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Yeah i can vouch for Jezus taking an ass whooping like a man. haha

IM THE NACHO

Back to top Go down

Post  eggsnbaken Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Is that the colt's owner? He was'nt much of a sim gamer. Went for it on 4th downs in his own territory. fake punt with the lead. Sneak onside kick with the lead. I made a couple of bad defensive plays early and he built a big lead. He gave me a chance to win with all his dumb playcalling.

If you were kicking his ass and you got your ass kicked and I lost to him..... I could be in trouble.lol

eggsnbaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Special313k Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Him and the other rouge kid invited me to party to talk trades once, they sound like young teenagers who have no idea about any of our sites or much of whats going on in the league.

Special313k

Back to top Go down

Post  x Jezus Christ Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 pm

least I'm not the only one that seems to be having issues...I like playing online franchises to get away from cheeze playaz and away from teenage cunts who's ballz haven't even dropped yet
x Jezus Christ
x Jezus Christ

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:25 am

Looks like we have to boot him. I asked him for his side of the story, I'll let you know soon.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 pm

He says he had to leave his house unexpectedly. He's willing to spot you 21 points at the start of the game. You can take that, or you can have the game simmed, its up to you. He assures me it won't happen again, I'll keep an eye on the situation.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  x Jezus Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 pm

This child Disco'd on me...and no I will not take 21 points...it's bout principle now....you already have multiple peeps sayin this Hoe does not play SIM...do what u need to do..but tell him i said fuck him and his 21 points..stick it in his ass...which actually u dont need to cauze i just sent that message to him via XBL............thats how I roll

x Jezus

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I'm sure he'll be out of here soon. I was in a party with them during the draft and I think the assessments here are pretty accurate.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down