Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Not Working

3 posters

Go down

Game Not Working Empty Game Not Working

Post  dsquad456 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 am

Myself and SmackSawAce have been trying to connect to a match (Giants/Redskins) all day and it would tell us that we were d/c from online franchise servers not allowing the game to ever happen. We both reset our connections and its still doing the same thing

dsquad456

Back to top Go down

Game Not Working Empty Re: Game Not Working

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 am

I'm assuming neither of you has troble with regular online games right? All I can recommend is to keep trying. I have no ability to reset games or anything like that. We had this problem once in the last franchise as well, and it was a one week only occurance. If the game cannot be played, it looks like simming it would be the only option. Hopefully you will have better luck tomorrow. The game did allow many other people to complete their games today.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Game Not Working Empty atl at chi

Post  CordingCrowd312 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:53 pm

yeah our game keeps dcing us to .. we havnt made it to half time yet and we tryed 16 times ......... Sad

CordingCrowd312

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Sorry guys, hopefully it will be better next week. We had two games do this. I suspect one or the other of you will have this problem again next week. Lets hope not though.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum