Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question guys

5 posters

Go down

question guys Empty question guys

Post  blood Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 am

isnt there rules that say you cant nano blitz or stupid crap like that? i just played the cowboys and thats pretty much all he did and everytime i passed, he would knock into my receiver and pick it off, i know its flaws in madden but isnt the point of this league is to not exploit them?

blood

Back to top Go down

question guys Empty Re: question guys

Post  Henryflo91 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:33 am

You a faggot
everytime u passed you rolled to the right and i just did de contain and u ran into him like a dickhead
Nano Blitz Deez

Henryflo91

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 am

please post a discription of the game (specificly what you consider a nano blitz) in the game reports section. If we get multiple reports, we will boot people. In the future, saving replays would also be helpful. I'm not sure how to save a replay, but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Henryflo91 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:39 am

Luke4202 wrote:please post a discription of the game (specificly what you consider a nano blitz) in the game reports section. If we get multiple reports, we will boot people. In the future, saving replays would also be helpful. I'm not sure how to save a replay, but I'm pretty sure it can be done.

He wouldn't have made this topic if he would have won
I just found out what he did which was roll out to the right every time he passed and i stopped him
Sore loser thats all

Henryflo91

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 am

This is my standard response to this type of a post. Nobody is being punished for one game that I have no way to verify (all I can really see is 4th downs). If everyone you play is pissed off at you, then we'll have a problem.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  LubricantShrimp Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 am

isnt nano blitzing when you keep shifting the players until the snap and then atleast one or two players gets in untcouched every time?

LubricantShrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:25 am

It is, but there are many ways of doing such things, and the term is often used any time the player feels like the other team is getting to his QB too quickly. That's why I asked for clarification.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Henryflo91 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 am

LubricantShrimp wrote:isnt nano blitzing when you keep shifting the players until the snap and then atleast one or two players gets in untcouched every time?

yea and that wasnt happenning
i only had like 3 sacks

Henryflo91

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshotnate2 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 am

Its a very broad topic and you have to be careful as to what you would call a nano. A nano is a blitz that quickly gets to the QB (most of the time leaving the QB any time to do anything). Nano's take advantage of the blocking AI and it allows the defensive player to come right through.

For example stacking three guys on 1 side of the line while 1 is in a QB spy or contain and only blitzing 2 players and getting instant pressure. That would be considered a nano since in real life that most likely would not happen. There are other ways but that was common last season.

Now that doesn't mean all instant pressure is a nano. If you are spread out with 5 WRs and the defense brings 6 guys. One is getting through unblocked. If there is an overload to one side of the line and you don't adjust to it, there will be pressure coming straight at your face.

I hate loading one side or bringing more than they can block and people instantly start complaining about nanos.

I'm not sure what exactly happened in your game so I can't claim one way or another. Just putting out some details

hotshotnate2

Back to top Go down

question guys Empty re

Post  blood Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:40 am

i have matt ryan...lol theres no rolling out anywhere...the "nano" im referring to is when he jumps my snap and gets to my qb before i could even hand off....point im using is that when i was winning 21-7 in the 1st, he would always do it, and knock my receivers off and int me knowing theres no pass inference called....when he was in the lead, he wouldnt do it...ive already played a game aganist CCOOK and he can tell you i play legit...doing the stupid bomb play like 10 times in the game knowing it works all the time dont help either...

blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Special313k Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Looks like he was just blitzing by the box score, you had no problem running for 240 yds with Best on him. Maybe pinch more on pass protection against the cowboys?

Special313k

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down