Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are having trouble with leaguemanager

3 posters

Go down

If you are having trouble with leaguemanager Empty If you are having trouble with leaguemanager

Post  Luke4202 Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 am

You can sign up here: I can't post links yet because I haven't been signed up for 7 days, so "link coming soon"

The new password is simleague

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

If you are having trouble with leaguemanager Empty Re: If you are having trouble with leaguemanager

Post  CCook37 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:55 pm

how does this help?

CCook37

Back to top Go down

If you are having trouble with leaguemanager Empty Re: If you are having trouble with leaguemanager

Post  Luke4202 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I had to edit it later, originally it contained the link. I will edit it to contain the link as soon as I am allowed.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  CCook37 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:01 pm

so by me not being in Lm, i am losing on scouting prospects. not a fan of this

CCook37

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 am

A little patience would be appreciated. Just so you know, scouting players in not a feature that is included in leaguemanager. You're not missing out on anything.

While we are waiting for me to be able to post links, you could always go back to the original post on the madden forums (which I cannot link you to) and use the link there along with the new password: simleague to keep trying to get the program to work.

I do not produce the program, and there is not much I can do to troubleshoot it other than retry the steps that I was involved with (which I am doing). If you still can't get it to work, I would recommend contacting their tech support. I am willing to do anything I can to help with this problem, but please remember that:
1. I did not cause this problem
2. We have at least 6 weeks before anyone is "missing out" on anything.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 am

Scouting prospects? Where in the hell is this?

I dont see it on league manager?

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  CCook37 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 pm

LM still failing...............

CCook37

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Have you contacted support? Can you describe what happens when you try to sign up?

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down