Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability..

2 posters

Go down

Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability.. Empty Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability..

Post  MCTK3 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:16 am

Out of town next week again..

Leaving Sunday afternoon (probably after the 1:00 round of games).. So IF POSSIBLE I would like to play my 1st round game between the Saturday night rollover and the first tip off..

If I advance.. I will not be home until Friday..

I know I am royally screwing up the planned schedule, but it is unavoidable.. Work comes before Madden..

Let me know how we will proceed.. Like I said before.. You can SIM out games, or if you are uncomfortable I could be removed from the league and come back next weekend when I am back near my xbox..

I am not asking for this treatment, but if you guys are willing to delay a few days to play games, it is also an alternative..

Sorry again.. Please let me know the plan..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability.. Empty Re: Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability..

Post  Luke4202 Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:47 am

We'll take it as we go. I won't let a playoff game be simmed unless neither one of you can make it. That being said, maybe we can wait on you if you win. I would say the most likely option is to boot you until you return though. Any feedback from anyone else? Are people ok with waiting a week? I'm just afraid we'll lose all our momentum if we quit playing games.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability.. Empty Re: Im in the playoffs.. With limited availability..

Post  MCTK3 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 am

Totally understand..

Do what you have to do, Ill do my best to keep up as best I can..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum