Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To BigDeisel63

3 posters

Go down

To BigDeisel63 Empty To BigDeisel63

Post  Luke4202 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 am

I need to clear up an issue with this clown. I'm up 7-6 and driving on his side of the field. He keeps coming out in dime formations of moving his D-line into a wide stance so I keep running up the middle. I was hitting different holes on every play, but they were all runs out of power I. So he comes on and starts yelling at me for "running the same play." He got into my head enough that I decided to throw when I was on his 15. I threw a pick and he drove down and won the game.

The point is that I want everyone to know that the rule isn't there so that you can leave one area of your defense wide open and expect the other guy not to use it. Iso up the gut is something that you should be able to stop. You shouldn't be expecting your opponent to start running sweeps just because you're soft in the middle.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

To BigDeisel63 Empty Re: To BigDeisel63

Post  pollitocano Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 am

I agree.. audibles are part of the game.. and if one user is just diming why not run up the middle??? we should be able to mix d-fence and o-fence...

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  LubricantShrimp Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 pm

i agree on your part luke. running up the gut isnt cheesing at all. but if the defense isnt even gonna try and make adjustments, exploit it until he changes his defense

LubricantShrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum