Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings)

2 posters

Go down

Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings) Empty Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings)

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 am

Packers 27 Vikings 17

The Packers managed to avoid a turnover for the first time this season, while the Vikings committed 5. Vikings were probably the better team, and AKA AMAZING is a magician with Santana Moss, he can make him run faster than any player on the field. Cossing patterns, deep balls, screens, and draws are the only plays he runs. I'd hate to see what he would do with DeSean Jackson.

I had the ball and was driving with 2:16 left in the game when AKA AMAZING disconnected. It let me keep the win, stats, etc. Hopefully it was just a technical difficulty, but he also removed me from his friends list so I'm thinking he may be done. Keep an eye on him and let me know if he doesn't show up for his next game. He didn't know what franchise I was from, so I'm guessing he's not very interested in the league.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings) Empty Re: Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings)

Post  MCTK3 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:26 pm

We are losing members left and right Sad

I guess it is to be expected..

I suppose there is nothing wrong with playing say 4 of your 16 games against CPUs..

Will we ride this league out several seasons even if we end up with only, say, 10 active members?

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings) Empty Re: Mike Vick throws no picks! (Packers vs. Vikings)

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I can't speak for everyone, but I will. Playing online franchise against 10 other people is way, way better than playing offline franchise against the computer. I wouldn't get to worried about it though, we only have 4 vacancies currently. As the season goes on and people find out they suck, some will quit. You can't tell me there are many people in today's world who will stick around when their team is 4-12. That being said, we have at least one member who was willing to lose to the CPU rather than disconnect his game like so many have done. There are some really good players here, and there are at least 15 of us who check this forum every day. This league will be fine, its one of the better ones out there for sure.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum