Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 games left this week

3 posters

Go down

5 games left this week Empty 5 games left this week

Post  Luke4202 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:08 pm

All 5 are among active players. Lets try to get those games played so we can advance a day early. I won't advance it unless everyone has played their game.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

5 games left this week Empty Re: 5 games left this week

Post  MCTK3 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 pm

I didnt realize we officially changed the schedule..

Anyways, me and iiiEagleiii got our game in.. Shockingly, the game got cut short due to excessive grieving, but the results counted.. Don't know if it was intentional, but seemed fishy.. It was a connection problem that happened in the last minutes of a blowout.. I don't even know if that is something the user could do, but it came at the end of the game and madden thought it was grieving..

Don't want him booted or anything.. We need players.. Just wanted to publicly say "shame on you" if in fact it was an intentional act..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  III Eagle III Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 am

"MCTK3"-
Don't want him booted or anything.. We need players.. Just wanted to publicly say "shame on you" if in fact it was an intentional act..

It wasn't intentional at all. The running into the kicker was...and i think that's what caused the delayed grieving or whatever that was. Glad it counted it because it would have been some BS if it didn't. I don't know about you but my connection was real laggy that last drive. Hopefully next time the game will be closer and the thing wouldn't have happened. Trust me I took the Eagles beating me earlier in the season, I wasn't trying to quit.

III Eagle III

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 am

Fair enough.. I buy that..

I know nothing about connection issues, or how someone would go about taking advantage of that in some way.. I saw that madden kicked you and took that as proof, though the explanation is reasonable..

You seemed legit, and based on your record and skill I was surprised things happened that way..

It is all good, sorry if what I said did anything to hurt your rep, I was just airing it out to see what really happened..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Similar lag problems with the same user..

And again, convienently at opportune times at the end of the game..

I will take the loss like a man, I have gotten some breaks that work in my favor so its a wash in my eyes.. I just have issues with this happening repeatedly at clutch points of games..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down