Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happens After The Season?

4 posters

Go down

What Happens After The Season? Empty What Happens After The Season?

Post  Henryflo91 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 am

After the regular season and the playoffs and the superbowl and crap we do the free agency period right? Are we going to be able to draft madden generated players? i heard you can do that with leaguemanager cause i want some new players on my team..

Henryflo91

Back to top Go down

What Happens After The Season? Empty Re: What Happens After The Season?

Post  hotshotnate2 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:06 am

It depends on how Luke wants to do the FA period. Usually its before the rookie draft but it could also be after the rookie draft

hotshotnate2

Back to top Go down

Post  pollitocano Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

yes... rookie draft.. and before i think its the FA before... so lets hope to have a good season and a good rookie draft...

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 pm

You should be re-signing the players you want now. The ones who's contracts are up after this season are already listed under "contract year players." When your re-sign them in under that tab, it doesn't take effect until the offseason. After the playoffs, there will be a one day period to get everyone re-signed and get your team under the cap. If you don't get that done, the Leaguemanager logic will cut people from your team. It may cut guys who you were wanting to keep.

After re-signings, there will be a one day free agency period. You will go on Leaguemanager and bid for the players that you want.

After the two steps above, we will advance to the draft. I do not know the specifics of the draft yet, but I am simming ahead in a dummy franchise that I have created. I'll let you know when I know more. There will be new madden generated rookies that are drafted each year. I can't tell you if or how you will know anything about what their stats are. That's why I'm simming ahead.

After that, the new season starts. If everything goes as planned, the offseason will take 2-3 days.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down