Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Schedule Change

3 posters

Go down

Should we change the schedule?

Possible Schedule Change I_vote_lcap64%Possible Schedule Change I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
Possible Schedule Change I_vote_lcap36%Possible Schedule Change I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

Possible Schedule Change Empty Possible Schedule Change

Post  Luke4202 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:22 am

It has been suggested (and strongly supported) that we change our advance dates to: Midnight Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Special313k, Henryflo91, Lubricantshrimp, xjesus, and Will Mess all support it. I'm against it, but that's just because of my schedule. I'd like to hear the rest of the league's thoughts on it, so please make a post below even if its just to say you don't care. I have a hard time changing something this crucial based on the input of only 5 guys, even if they are the most active 5 and they all agree.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Possible Schedule Change Empty Re: Possible Schedule Change

Post  III Eagle III Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 am

Either works for me I am open to play pretty much everyday. I am for whatever makes the most user games be played. So I don't care.

III Eagle III

Back to top Go down

Post  pollitocano Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 pm

I can play every day around 10 pm ct.. so I agree with every schedule you decide.. so Tuesday, Thursday, Sat sounds good

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 am

Ok guys, 2/3 are for it so we'll move the advance day from Monday to Tuesday at least for a while so we can try it out.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down