Offseason Update

Go down

Offseason Update

Post  Luke4202 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 am

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I can't get people to play their games and that makes a schedule impossible right now. Free agency can't start until all the teams are done playing, otherwise they would have to play the superbowl with next season's rosters.

I'm still hopeful that we can get the remaining 3 games in before the draft tomorrow night. If that doesn't happen, I'll post a new schedule here Sunday night. Otherwise, we'll draft Sunday night at 7:30 CT.

Due to the delay, we're going to do free agency after the draft. If we have to push the draft back, this could change.

I know Lubricantshrimp and Henryflo will get their game in right a way, but I haven't been able to contact CordingCrowd312 at all and I haven't heard from Will Mess for a couple days. I'll keep you updated.

Luke4202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Offseason Update

Post  III Eagle III on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:03 pm

I gotta work tonight so i will miss the draft. If there is anyway you could change it to monday that would be awesome.

III Eagle III

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:57 pm

III Eagle III wrote:I gotta work tonight so i will miss the draft. If there is anyway you could change it to monday that would be awesome.

The good news is that the draft is ranked by overall rating, so you dont have to worry about missed scouting..

I feel like anyone who is absent will get a fair shake..

MCTK3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Join the league and rank your players. You can rank them from 1 to however many. There are only about 40 who are good. Rank all the good ones, and you'll get exactly who you would have taken.

Luke4202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Am I allowed to sign free agents?

MCTK3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content