Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotshotnate is gone

3 posters

Go down

Hotshotnate is gone Empty Hotshotnate is gone

Post  Luke4202 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:03 am

Quit today because his last few games were full of "exploits". I know two of these exploits were people running up the score and people timing the snap count. I haven't played anyone who exploits yet, so I know we've got a pretty clean league. However, if you are having problems, please talk to me about instead of quitting. With Nate, I don't know that we'd ever have been able to accommodate his sensitive standards, but I still hate to see him go.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Hotshotnate is gone Empty Re: Hotshotnate is gone

Post  pollitocano Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 pm

this is a good league.. just lets keep up the good pace... people can go but i think that with 20 solid owners we can make good things... ive been in many leagues and having 32 owners is almost impossible... so lets keep on playing games and enjoy league

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  CCook37 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 am

hardest thing for me is i try and schedule games online and get no response.

CCook37

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:01 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you aren't getting a response from your opponent please let me know. If people aren't showing up for games, they need to be booted. If you don't report it, I have no way to know who's showing up and who isn't.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum