Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitch 49'ers

4 posters

Go down

Bitch 49'ers Empty Bitch 49'ers

Post  LubricantShrimp Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:34 pm

I'll go ahead and take the loss, i dont care, but I am letting everyone know now that the 49'ers (fucking bitch) is a cheeser. I'm not sure if he did it to everyone else, but he called maybe 4 or 5 offensive plays all game. 3 or 4 on defense. I'm pretty sure defenses dont put every fucking player in a zone. Im pretty sure most defense don't go in a nickel 4-2-5 when the offense goes in a goaline formation. Offensively was just as bad. Every pass play was either 4 verticals or a shotugn-snugs play. He would occasionally run a draw play. but all he did was these 3 plays...the reason why i joined a franchise in the first place is to get away from the fucking cheesers who have to cheat to win instead of enjoying the actual game. This kid is a fucking cheeser and something needs to be done for this bullshit. Like i said, ill take the loss, i dont care. But im gonna sit here and this fucker ruin the franchise.

Last edited by LubricantShrimp on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

LubricantShrimp

Back to top Go down

Bitch 49'ers Empty Re: Bitch 49'ers

Post  Henryflo91 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:51 am

I was gonna say something but fuck it
He did the same thing against me and when times got tough he just lobbed the ball up to Fitzgerald
Ill smack the shit out of that faggot in real life if i ever see him
Fuck this dude and his moms b

Henryflo91

Back to top Go down

Post  Henryflo91 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 am

49ers dude suck my dick pussy

Henryflo91

Back to top Go down

Post  LubricantShrimp Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 am

hahaha! i dont want him booted, this could be his warning. i wanna see if he can actually play legit

LubricantShrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  MCTK3 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:07 pm

I have not played the niners.. I am not defending him, nor condemning as I do not know the situation..

But from what you said, I do not see what he is doing wrong?

It isnt going for it and making it on long 4th downs in his own zone.. It isnt him doing sneak onside kicks at unlikely times..

To me it does not sound like him taking advantage of anything.. It seems like he found a legit play that works and using it until you figured out a way to stop it (which you didnt)

But I did not see him play, maybe it was not legitimate, but from what you said, to me it isnt enough to take action..

Just my 2 cents..

MCTK3

Back to top Go down

Post  LubricantShrimp Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 pm

that is true that it doesnt seem like he did in my description. I cant remember the exact plays he ran, but running a handful of plays on offense/defense that exploit the game is bullshit. Its just plays you can only rarely stop. 4 verticals, i could stop easily, unless he threw it up to larry fitzgerald...even with charles woodson guarding him. hb draw was a fair play as well. only 2 legit plays he ran all game. It didnt matter what defense i went in, nothing would stop those plays unless a miracle occurred. I guarantee you that that if someone ran a nickel 4-2-5 against a goaline they would get killed in real life. Dropping all players into coverage including the DE's is completely unrealistic. his defense is bullshit. im pretty sure putting 10 guys in the box would make it easy pickings on the pass game, but not against this guy! lets just drop back everyone in coverage.

I'm not attacking you mctk, but im just pissed that this kid has to cheat exploit the game in order to win.

another note. this doesnt have to do with the bitch9'ers. Weight needs to be incorporated into these games. when im in the open field and a CB repeatedly levels AP, thats completely unrealistic. no corner in the league can do that to AP. a safety, yes. but not corners.

LubricantShrimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 pm

He's gone. Rogue Shock (Colts) seems to have cleaned up his act once I talked to him about it. I sent Rogue Rambo a warning just before your game. I agree that he didn't break any of the rules, but I have gotten a complaint from every game he has played so far. In spite of any rules that may or may not exist, you should be able to play the game without making everyone you play absolutely hate you. The league doesn't need that.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum